VIRTUAL SOCCER LIBRARY
Posted by John Adams on 1/1/2021
he YMCA of Southeastern NC is pleased to share our newest addition to the soccer program. This virtual soccer library is meant to serve as a database of COVID-19 appropriate exercises for players of all ages to improve their skills at home.
Virtual Practice Library
This compilation is set up for complete practice lesson plans:
Virtual Theme Based Exercises
These exercises are based on 5 components of soccer that are subdivided below (copy and paste links into your browser):
1) CONE WEAVE
2) BALL MANIPULATION WITH ROPE
5) SKILL MOVE 1: "SHAKE 'N BAKE"
6) SKILL MOVE 2: "THE MATTHEWS"
7) SKILL MOVE 3: "THE PULLBACK"
8) SKILL MOVE 4: "THE STEP OVER"
9) SKILL MOVE 5: "THE SCISSORS"
10) SKILL MOVE 6: "THE MESSI CHOP"
Passing & Receiving
1) HORSE SHOES
2) TWO TOUCH PASSING & RECEIVING
3) ONE TOUCH PASSING & RECEIVING
4) 3 v 1 RONDO
Shooting & Finishing
Defending & Goalkeeping
3) FOOTWORK SQUARE with FIELD PLAYER
4) NUMBERS GAME
1) CARDIO WITH CARLOS: WARM UP
Online Education for Youth Sports
US SOCCER PHASE 1 RECOMMENDATIONS
US SOCCER PHASE 2 RECOMMENDATIONS
US SOCCER PHASE 3 RECOMMENDATIONS
This section highlights some of the online content pertinent to helping youth sports thrive in today's changing environment.
https://www.youtube.com/embed/lrxZNn3oc9E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>